An elegant but foolproof dish. This light and fresh pasta dish is so versatile and is delicious served hot or chilled. Make it for lunch, dinner, BBQ or picnics!
Ready in 20 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook your pasta according to package directions
- While water is heating, chop up your parsley, juice your lemons, grate the cheese, and dice the Ritchie's hot roasted salmon into about 1 inch pieces.
- When pasta is cooked and rinsed, toss it with the lemon juice, olive oil and salt. Taste for seasoning - you may want to add more lemon juice, olive oil, or salt depending on your taste.
- Add in the parsley, cheese, and salmon and toss. Taste again and adjust. Serve immediately at room temperature or refrigerate and enjoy chilled.
- Divide among 6 plates and top with a quick swirl of olive oil and a grating of Parmesan cheese.