This winning combination of charred broccoli, fresh rocket leaves and our famous smoked cheddar cheese is sure to be a hit over summer months. Serve at BBQ,
Ready in 25 minutes.
1. Cook broccoli in a large pot of boiling salted water for 2 minutes, until bright green and crisp tender
2. Drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water. Let cool and drain.
3. Pat broccoli dry and place in a large bowl.
4. Next, heat a medium-sized cast iron pan over medium high heat.
5. Toss broccoli in olive oil. Season with salt.
6. Char broccoli in cast iron pan, turning occasionally.
7. Cook until broccoli is charred in spots, about 5-10 minutes.
8. Return to bowl and let cool.
9. Meanwhile make dressing by pureeing anchovy, garlic, mayonnaise, buttermilk, parsley, tarragon, chives, lemon juice, and mustard in a blender until smooth.
10. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
11. Toss rocket leaves with charred broccoli.
12. Drizzle with dressing.
13. Last but not least, top with Ritchie's smoked cheddar.
Recipe and image from Bound By Food Blog